Wikipedia Trails

 This week's Wikipedia trail was very simple and kind of silly. I was definitely hungry when I started this assignments. I first started with a Wikipedia search on Poptarts, where I learned that they are actually frosted with royal icing. Which is interesting, I bake quite often and I was never able to identify the type of icing until I read this, I think it is very different from the kind that I am used to. While I was looking at the Wiki page for royal icicng, I noticed it linked to article about gingerbread houses, which is something I have always loved to do, and am always looking for more tips and ideas about. I learned that the Guinness World Record for largest gingerbread house was 2,520 square feet! Maybe one day I could try to beat that....

 


Comments

Popular Posts