Week 11 Reading 2 (Native American Tales contd.)

 Once again, I chose Cherokee tales because I think it is very important to learn about my heritage and I have really enjoyed reading this unit. The next reading I chose from this unit is The Bullfrog Lover. I chose this story because it basically features a man who manipulates a woman and her family into liking him and agreeing to marry him. I think this story has a good sense of magic to it and could fit in nicely with my fairytale theme. I think I would like to do it from the girl's point of view, or possibly change the ending so that the man is reprimanded for his manipulative actions. 


                                                                                (Flickr)

                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts