Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I have been very grateful for the amount of and quality of feedback I have been receiving for this class. Overall, my classmates have been giving a great balance of positive and negative feedback, and it has all been quite constructive for the most part. I try pretty hard to give at least one positive comment/ compliment and one suggestion or constructive comment. I think my main issue is that I sometimes find myself repeating what others have said in previous comments. I have really enjoyed being able to read people's introductions and view their storybooks because I feel as though it really gives me a feel for who my classmates are. 




                                        

                                                                                (cheezburger)

Comments

Popular Posts