Week 2: reading overview

Schedule For Readings 

Week 3: Bible Women

Week 4: Women Saints 

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Ancient Egypt 

Week 6: Life of Buddha 

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Japanese Mythology 

Week 9: African Tales 

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Cherokee Readings 

Week 11: Hero's Tale 

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Robin Hood 

Week 13: Alice in Wonderland 

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Hans Christian Andersen 

Week 15: Italian Popular Tales 

    I am really excited about the readings for this semester! I tried to choose readings each week that complimented one another in some way. I also tried to create a balance between the readings I was familiar with already and ones that are completely new. I tried to have a variety of different units and story types so that I could have plenty of options for my storybook at the end of the semester. 





































 This image, titled "Library," comes from use "boughtbooks" on Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts