Feedback Strategies

 For this assignment I read the two articles, "The Difference Between Praise and Feedback," and "Five Reasons to Stop Saying 'Good Job.'" I think these are both very good articles because they explain the importance of giving constructive feedback rather than just praising someone's work. Simply giving praise and moving on is something that I often find myself easily doing on the work of my peers and in discussion boards and things like that. However, I know when I post something and ask for genuine feedback and only receive a forced "good job," it is very frustrating. The articles explain different ways to give constructive feedback while still being respectful of one another which is another extremely important thing to remember. 



                                           This image called "Feedback" comes from Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts