Time Management

 Time management is something that I have always struggled with, so I'm glad to have these articles as a refresher to help me this semester. I am planning on doing work for this class for a couple of hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am also hoping that I will be able to sit down and work far enough ahead in this course that I don't have to worry or stress about missing things in this class! 

The two articles that I found most helpful were, "The Important Habit of Just Starting," and "Eat the Frogs First Thing in the Morning." I think these two articles addressed the thing that I struggle with the most, which is just getting started. I deal with anxiety and dread a lot so the ability to just get started on things has always been daunting. These articles give good advice to beat this struggle that I think will be very useful to me. 


This photo called "start," comes from Anne on Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts