Storybook Browsing

 After browsing the various storybook/ portfolio assignments, I am excited about all of the storybook possibilities for myself. There were many good projects that I saw, however, some stuck out to me more than others. 

The first storybook that stood out to me was, Jovi Tales, which follows the story of Hercules. However, the main character in this story book is not Hercules himself, it is the author's dog Jovi. I really liked this storybook because it showcases the stories in  a way that is fun/ relatable for most readers. This storybook was very entertaining and I can tell that the creator put in lots of effort into the design of the site, and I really appreciated the care that he took into their quality of writing. 

The next project that stood out to me was, Mean Girls Morals. I really liked the theme of this project because it has a theme that is familiar to me. I think Mean Girls is one of those movies that many people are familiar with so this storybook theme is an excellent idea! The site is really well laid out and the theme overall matches really well. I like how the author was able to showcase all of the main characters and match them to their own stories!

The next and last project that I would like to talk about is Applying to college: Greek Mythology. I loved this storybook once again for its theme. I think that applying to college is something that is fairly recent for all of us and is a great way to showcase these stories. I love the layout of the site, I think its organized very well! 




 This image, called "idea," comes from Pimthida on Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts